Sunday, November 11, 2012

I've Been Snared

Thieves are 'nabbed',  football managers are 'installed', and I (according to the mighty Campaign Brief) have been snared, to be the new Head of Ideas at Naked.

Here's their article.
 

I know I look pretty grim in the photo - always had a terrible photo-face - but in actual fact I am feeling very, very excited.

Naked has been doing cool work recently, such as Speed Kills and Steal Banksy.

The place is packed with super-smart people.

And the culture is very forward-thinking, very collaborative.

Heck, saying I'm excited is an understatement. The best way I can put it is that I feel like I did when I first got into advertising. That there's huge potential to do exciting creative stuff. And that it's going to be fun.

 

5 comments:

eugens said...

Congrats and good luck. Talk with the Naked guys about their website though, my antivirus blocked access to it.

Waldemar Wegelin said...

Pretty great move, well done sir!

Sell! Sell! said...

Congrats Scampy!

Lubomir said...

Congratulations! Наздраве!

CJLaney said...

Congratulations