1. The meeting went really, really well
2. This is the last change, I swear
3. The deadline is [time]
4. We’re not officially divorced, but it’s on the way
5. The client wants something edgy
6. Don’t worry about the budget
7. The client loves the idea
8. Rough layouts will be fine
9. It’s just a small change
10. We won't sell the safe option, but we need it there to show that our preferred route is better
P.S. I'm not talking about you, my friends the BBH account handlers! I'm talking about other account handlers.
Adapted from a post on Creative Beef, a US blog that's subtitled 'Horror Stories From The World Of Advertising'.
Add your own fave fibs below.